RE: Unidentified subject!

I can tell you about one particular horse's experience. This is an
accomplished 100 mile horse with years of endurance rides behind him. Last
year he was put on Strongid C daily wormer. I cannot tell you how long the
horse had been on it when he started to have problems. He was pulled from 2
or 3 rides for irratic recoveries at the vet checks. He would come into the
checks, drop very slowly then his heart rate would shoot back up. He ate and
drank well. He was thoroughly examined and had selenium levels checked.
Everything looked normal. Owner took him off the Strongid C and horse has
had no problems with recoveries since. Purely anecdotal I realize, but I did
observe this personally.

Bonnie Snodgrass