Discombubulated hind end!

Recently I had a chiroparator out to look at my half-arab. He seems to be
dragging his hind feet a little bit and doesn't have much impulsion (so I'm
told at rides). The doctor said that he needed adjustment and that his right
side is weaker than his left (which explains why he won't bend to the left and
throws his head to the right.) Anyway she adjusted him and now he is all
discombubulated (sp?) in the hind end, esp. in the downward transition to the
walk. Sometimes it looks like he is going to fall down (he seems to trip or
something.) I can see this best when he is on the longe line. However, when I
am riding I can feel it. The doctor gave me excercises to help strengthen him,
but now I am afraid to do anything with him for fear I will hurt him. Since
there was talk about the "roach back" and "hunters bump" on this board I
thought maybe everyone could elaborate further and help me with my problem. He
does seem to have a slight roach.
Should I call the vet or should I have the chiroprator out again? Does anyone
else have this problem. Any advice would be appreciated.