Tevis horse for sale

We have an absolutely fantastic gelding for sale!  Not only did he finish
the Tevis as the eighth furtherest horse away, but 3 weeks later (last Sat)
top tenned in Kansas with the HIGHEST vet score for SOUNDNESS and QUALITY
of MOVEMENT!  In fact, the vet said he had the best trot out of any horse
after the ride!  He carries 220 lbs.
Stats:  HONEST 15.3 (people at the Tevis swore he was 16.1 or more), 7
years, gelding, grey, lanky, competitive, loves to be messed with, doesn't
wear boots, does not nick himself, great feet, keeps shoes on well, doesn't
wear pads, never stone brusied, incredible trot, fast walk.  Racehorse
winner.  3/4 Russian (*Mag son out of *Muscat daughter).  We'll let him go
for $5000.

We also have another really good one:
4 years.Gelding.Grey.One 25 miler. Great feet.  14.3-15h.  Solid bone. No
boots, no nicks, keeps shoes on great.  Super gaits.  VERY WELL STARTED.
Not a shier.  Very dependable.  Loves people.  $3000.

I don't expect to have these horses for long, as they are both EXCELLENT
buys, so if you are seriously looking for a GOOD horse, let me know.
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Arabians
Oklahoma