Tevis stats

Thought some of you may be interested in some Tevis stats on in state and
out of state participants.  Note:  I have no way of knowing if these people
leased horses in different states.

Out of all who signed up, including DID NOT STARTS and DID NOT FINISH:

CA riders:  46% finished
Neighboring state riders (OR, AZ, NV):  38% finished
Other Out of State Riders:  33% finished
Foreign Countries:  50%  finished

When you take out the DID NOT START riders the percentages are:

CA:  61%  finished
Neighboring States:  52% finished
Other States:  41%  finished
Foreign:  57%   finished

In our Region (Central) 7 out of 18 who signed up finished (39%) and 7 out
of 16 starters(44%).

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma