Appaloosa Trekker saddle

Hi all!
	Does anyone have any experience with the Appaloosa Trekker saddle?  I've
ridden briefly in one: really comfy for me, seemed to fit my horse well but
I found my legs were nowhere near my horse's sides - odd since I'm used to
really close contact - so I'm curious to know others' experiences.
Thanks, Laney
author of "Choosing a Saddle for Endurance and Long Distance Riding"
and perpetually curious about saddles