First Lady Bars?

After trying to ride 18 miles on a banana and a third
of a powerbar on Saturday, I've decided that:

a) I need to try and eat more when I'm riding. Girls
   cannot go far on one banana and a small piece of
   revoltingly flavoured putty.

b) that putty (aka Powerbar) is really difficult to
   swallow

b) the horse has better recoveries than me - because
   he gets to munch grass the whole day.

With this in mind, there was a vendor at Tevis giving out
free munchy bars after the ride meeting - they were in a
red/white  wrapper and I think were called "First Lady" bars.

Apart from the stupid name, they were actually quite
palatable (I ate mine for supper that night) and kind
of went down like real food does (unlike Powerbars).

Anyone know where you can actually *buy* these things?
--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo