Central Region rides

Hi Marilyn,

Our ride is the Sandblast on Jan. 30, l999 at Clemons Boy Scout Ranch in
Athens, TX.  We offer 25, 50 or 75 miles.  Trails are varied from sand
(some w/lots of sand, hence the name) to wooded, to jeep trails.  Some
rolling terrain.  Like Becky, we're hoping for mid 40s, but you never know
what the weather will do.  If you'd like more info let me know &/or send me
your address & we'll put you on our mailing list for an entry.

Happy Trails,

Christina