: Central regions rides in 99?

Hi Marilyn,

Hope you are planning to come to the Cleburne Clop. We are sanctioned for
Jan 2.  I do have some information on my webpage, but it hasn't been
updated in a few weeks. I just made arrangements with Steph for my
completion awards, I will be giving the 1999 Distance Riders Journal by
Endurance Net.  The webpage has historical weather data, and I think most
people will be pleasantly surprised if we can manage the average of mid to
low 40's.

Thanks, Becky Huffman
www.htcomp.net/huffman