RE: keeping the weight on

Stephanie - We have a horse that is hard to keep weight on, espcially when she is competing.  We feed her beet pulp & mix in her grain/suppliments ( ABC Plus ) Recently I've tried Body Builder which I got from Tom Ivers and it works great.  It builds lean muscle mass, enhances her appetite, and has made her more calm under stress.  It takes about 3 week to see the difference, but I think it works great.  I also give her as much Hay as she'll eat and give her as much corn oil as I can get her to eat mixed in with her beet pulp/grain..  Also give her Vit B12 powder form mixed in her beet pulp daily to increase her appetite.  She's a picky eater but the Body Builder and B12 have made a difference.

Good Luck,

Bernita BArfield
Southwind Arabians
Sierra Vista, AZ