International's at Big South Fork

Susan,
sounds as if the kentuckians are bringing a flavor of International flair to
the ride, we have 2 friends from Switzerland coming and one from italy.  they
may not make it to Big South Fork but hopefully, Natchez Trace.  I will be
taking the Italian to the Cosequin Challenge to pit crew for(don't hit me
Angie) 2 leased horses!!!  hey, we got him through in Kansas(16th place) we
are going to give them another go in Virginia.  They will be on Bill Wilson's
horses.

I think it is a great way to have fun meeting foriegn riders, we have been to
Europe twice to ride with them and it is a blast.........Every one give them a
big Southern Welcome.....................amy whelan