Follow-up to Heated Debate (Off-Topic)

RideCamp:

Before I write about the off-topic subject, I'll say that I received a
number of very interesting resposes to Tez's head cold (which is
better).

I will, hopefully today, edit & compile the "cold" responses and send
them to RideCamp for archival purposes.  In the future, if any newbies
request in-put about horse-colds, it'll be in the archives.

Additionally, some good news.  I get to go the chiropractor today to
have my hip fixed.  Yay.

OFF-TOPIC:  Regarding last week's post and heated debate over the
Incirlik AFB (Turkey) e-mail about the assault and the labor strike, I
contacted their public affairs officer in Incirlik by e-mail
requesting an update.  I DID NOT DISCLOSE THE PRIVATE SOURCE OF THE
E-MAIL. Master Sgt. Jesse Hall's comments are provided below.
Remember: U.S. armed forces officers and personnel represent YOU AND I
overseas, and our tax dollars pay for their vigilant presence.  Pray
for their welfare, if you pray.

Best Regards,
Susie & Tez