Re: keeping weight on

Shameless Dynamite recommendation:

After having trouble keeping weight on my hot TB a few
years back, I finally gave in and started ordering Dynamite.
OK, we really started it for his feet, but their Complete
Feed works really well to keep weight on without "increasing
the spooks".

I really liked getting 150 pounds of Alfalfa pellets
and generic rice bran for the same price as 50 pounds of
Dynamite Complete Feed, but guess what?  The Dynamite
Complete Feed ended up being more cost effective.  So
y'all out there might think about taking Sandy or Bev
Gray up on their offers at a ride.  No worries about
Ca/P balance, thumps, feet problems.  Matter of fact,
the old TB has great feet now.

The only draw back from what I can tell is when you and
your significant other are sitting around a coffee house
and you say something like 'Oh rats.  I still need to take
the Dynamite out of my car.'  --- oops. ---  Especially
after the FBI showed up at the house wondering if you
might be married to the Una-bomber (true story and I still
have the business card to prove it).

:)  - kat myers
in San Mateo, CA with Magnum the TB ex-racer
and Mr Maajistic aka Blue the resident steely-eyed
endurance Arab.  Both Dynamite horses.