Re: Endurance and flat racing

August 1, we had an Arabian race horse come in from Maryland, complete a 30
mile competitive ride, and go on to win his race at Canterbury Park the next
Saturday.  On top of it he was a very easy horse to be around.  I fitted him
with Easyboots to protect his race plates and he acted like he always stood
on a picket line at a ride camp  while strangers worked on his feet.

Arabian horses really are quite versatile.

Ed Hauser
Hudson, WI