HELP!

Okay all you guys I harrass on a weekly basis - this new AOL4.0 hasn't copied
my address book. I have old stuff from people who have left the planet but
few addresses on you up to date guys. Please email to me your address if you
would while I TRY to get those coppied. Anywya, there are some really neat
features on the 4.0, like being able to drop photos directly into email
instead of having to attach the files!!! So, to those of you who have sent or
received attachments you can't read (I got a couple of MIMs) if you are on
AOL, you can simply drag and drop into your email. Nifty, huh! That's why we
pay $21.95 a month I guess.

Well, now I can add photos of the OF saddle, our grey mare or our filly to any
emails about them - no reading problems! IN the meantime, please email to me
and I will remember to log on to the new AOL to get your addresses.
Thanks gang!
sandy