Re Breed awards

Hi to all.
Here in South Africa at our National Endurance Championships at Fauriesmith
we have breed awards,good thing it is too as Arabs outnumber Appaloosas and
Saddlers and other breeds by far.It is always delightfull to compete for
this award against horses of the same breed,makes this ride all the more
worthwhile for us the minory competing on endurance horses other than
Arabs.Not that I dislike Arabs,have four wonderfull Arab mares here as
well,I also crossbreed the Arab and the Appaloosa horse,the best of both
breeds,as a result!
There is nothing better than watching Arab horses move,definately poetry in
motion,as they float along,can spend hours watching Talari and Scharabi in
action.
Ok enough from me for now,Breed awards are always a great idea.
Regards
kathy
http://196.7.177.40/aht/