electrodes - again

A couple of you have already emailed me and most have
mentioned a tight girth....First, I can't keep a tight girth
on a ride it seems and not sure I want to - if I want an
accurate reading after about 30 miles I just reach down and
pull the girth up till it makes contact <g>, but secondly,
I'm not talking about the electrode moving and not
contacting the skin I'm talking about it moving down the
girth so it's not in the right spot.

I hafta say HRM are a great tool but they sure can be a pain
:-)

Tina