Re: palpating for soreness

> DR Hiedi says
>But the
> one that continues to be ticklish as you continue to touch may well
> have a
> problem.

 took me a while and a number of vists from my horses' chiropractor
before i believed this one..
now that most of the mares' back and alignment problems are 'fixed' her
back is solid as a rock-- but still soft.. and she willingly lifts up
her back under the saddle that fits..a much happy horse  and no tickle
back
Roger