Remember Phelan's Catalog?

From: Charlotte Smothers
Email: charlotte_smothers@dmcwave.com

I want to buy the same type of riding tights that were sold through Phelan's Catalog in the early 90's: lightweight cotton/lycra.  I think lightweight is the differentiator. The Phelan's tights may not hold up forever, but they are the most comfortable.  Anyone out there know where to find these same tights (I've already tried the one's sold through State Line, SportTack, Plush Bottoms, etc.).