Re Easyboots

Hi again,
Just to let you all know I was sent two sets of Easyboots by Ryder,I think
they are absolutely wonderfull and especially for Shanni who has brittle
hooves they work like a dream on her,cant wait for nexts years endurance
season to use them again.I loanned them out to a friend to try who is
seriously competitive rider,he also thinks they are a great invention.Will
definately be using them on Shanni at the 300 Miler at the end of next
year.Shanni should foal soon and then I can ride her again even though we
are not allowed to compete on lactating mares,but will be preparing her for
a couple of 100 Milers in the 2nd half of next year as well.The beauty of
Easyboots is no stone bruising at all,and hardly any concussion on the
horses hooves.
Hopefully the exchange rate will improve to get some for our stallion who
keeps on losing his shoes (from playing over fences with other horses).
So here to Easyboots ,certainly cant do without them at all.
Just my 2 cents worth from Africa(where Easy boots are as scarce as hens
teeth)
Regards
Kathy
http://196.7.177.40/aht/