The EA prefix

Hi Ellen:

In our case, EA stands for Empress Arabians. Tez was bred & born in
South Carolina, the original EA farm.

I purchased him from their affiliated EA outfit in Venetia,
Pennsylvania.

That's really interesting.  I did not realize that there were a number
of EA prefixes in the registry.

P.S.  Yeah, there's some kind of a filter or something that prevents
me from originating from Yahoo and sending to you.  Don't know why.  I
can send from my StarGate account, but don't use it much.  So, if it's
okay (unless a private post is needed), I'll bounce it through
RideCamp to you.

P.P.S. Thanks for the insurance tip - HIS's rates are pretty
reasonable & I rec'd their paperwork last week.

Best
Susie.

---EAMULE@aol.com wrote:

> HI!
>
> In reading your letter about the Irish catalog I saw that you gave
your horse's complete name as EA Tezzeray.....