My new saddle

I just got back from picking up my new saddle that was handmade for my
Arab gelding.  My Big Horn was bridging on him because he is built like
a pit bull.  I am so impressed with this saddle and the workmanship, I
just had to tell everyone.  The saddlemaker has been making Trouper
saddles for many, many years but this is his first venture into
endurance saddles.  My new saddle is handmade and the tree was fitted to
my horse.  It is gorgeous and extremely comfortable.  It weighs about
22-23 pounds.

If anyone is interested, send me your mailing address and I'll have him
send you a catalog when he gets them back from the printer.  His company
name is Christie Enterprises, located in Texas.  I'm not getting
anything out of this; I'm just excited about the saddle.

Amber