RE My mare thinks she a Holstein

Hi,
Am still giggling at your post. Perhaps your *loose* mare is Broody,sure
sounds like she is with the milk and all.Some of my broodmares do this when
they are not in foal.Have had foals suckle from mares not in foal,how this
works I cant really tell you,just take it as a sign of the mare wanting to
be put to the stallion.This can happen to any animals and humans but I wont
give you all the gory details *grin*Can also happen when they are having
false pregnancies.
Ok enough from me.
Regards
kathy *grinning her head off**