My mare thinks she's a Holstein!!!

Gotta beg for comments on something I know very little about --- equine
repro.!  Maybe somewhat endurance-related if I find out I have a QH
cross/Perchron on the way (and you thought Sandy's mule was big!)...
hoping not to.

Anyway, my trusty, although somewhat "loose" mare Lee might have
snuggled up to a Perchron stallion the first week of July here in Texas
while I was still in California, trying to move.  The gal who owns the
boarding stable thinks she might have caught the two love-birds in time
before anything happened and separated them, but ???.

After riding 'Lee yesterday, she kept "dripping" --- milk was dripping
out of her teats like it was going out of style!  I milked a good 1/8
cup to see if it was truely milk, or something indicating an infection,
etc.  White, thin and she was not in any pain... no heat in the teats,
no odor, so I guess I have to assume it really was milk.  She has never
done this in the 13 years that I have owned her (well, horses actually
own us, I guess).  She kept dripping after that milking as well.  She is
23 years old, and was cycling that first week of July (oh great).  Any
advice about whether this could be time to call out the vet or could her
hormones just be out of whack with her impending "Senior" status?  I
couldn't think that horses would lactate so early in gestation (if this
was the case), but I know very little about this stuff as it is.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated!!!  I was never going to breed her, as
her conformation just isn't "up to par" for breeding considerations, and
as far as I know, she has never been bred --- in case her lack of
"motherhood" would play any part in this at all (hormones???).

Thanks in advanced!

Kim (and look-ma!-I'm-a-Holstein!  'Lee)