Online calendar updated for 1999 Ride season _ Ride managers READ

The online ride calendar has been updated to show all the ride
info for the 1999 season that the AERC office has made available.

All the usual disclaimers apply.

Ride managers - please read the info about your ride carefully.
In order to save the 2 fingered typist(me) effort - we "clone"
the information from the last years rides and change the date
and/or manager.

Sometimes the information that is provided us - in addition
to that in the Endurance news - changes from year to year.

You should carefully check this info and let me know at the address
below if it changes.

Mike Maul
W/CT Regions