Arabian horses in need of homes

Hi everyone!!  My name is Christine Eisenhart and I am located in Pa.  I'm a
fellow endurance rider and very involved in horse rescue.

Currently, there are 3 Arabians that need new homes.  One is a stallion...an
MS Santana son for those of you who know backgrounds.  I'm not sure of the
gender of the other two yet ( I just got basic details yesterday).  I do know
that one is a Drucilla baby.  Drucilla is a beautiful, grey, endurance horse
with a wonderful temperment.  These horses are all papered.

The people who have been "caring" for these horses, know nothing about horses.
They throw hay into them once in a while, feed them once in a while.  The
horses have not been out of a stall in at least 6 months...maybe longer.  The
local SPCA hasn't done anything.

A friend of mine has been working for 4 years to get at least one of these
horses out.  There were originally 6.  She finally got one yesterday.  2
others have also been sold.

These horses can probably be bought for $1,000.00 to $1,500.00.  If anyone is
interested, please e-mail me privately.  I'm still getting details, and will
be happy to provide more information to anyone who wants it.

Thanks!!