Re: price for EZBoots

Since I've had so many requests, I've forwarded this here to RideCamp
instead of individually...

The price I quoted is through a small place north of Boulder, CO called Max
Tack. Their number is 303-651-1574 and their names are Randy and Cheryl
Winter. They sent me some info on their stuff in the mail. They have a bunch
of endurance stuff. No saddles though...

Stephanie Wind McCray