Insurance

Hey guys!

My insurance company does insure my horses as
Pleasure/show/endurance/breeding/etc, whatever I ask they be insured for.

I do know that as they get older, it's more expensive, but you can keep
them insured.
I worry more about the trailer ride and  the stay at a ridecamp than I do
about actually being on the trail, but my insurance agent is really good
about recognizing that I do endurance ride my horses.
When my filly went from being an unbroke filly to a riding/endurance
mount, then her worth went up and  I didn't have to prove it to him or
anyone.

This company is great.  For an arabian, it's 3% of the value of the horse
to insure for Full Mortality and Colic...this includes all the stuff like
lightening, car accident, etc.

samm bartee