High Country Ride - Colorado

Any RideCampers going to the High Country Ride this
weekend?

I have the good fortune to live just 15 miles
away from the base camp.  This will be my horse's first
25 mile ride.  We'll be going slow and taking in the
scenery.

Would like to meet any fellow RideCampers in person.
I'll be a middleaged redhead on a grey 1/2 Arab riding
with my partner Philip, who will be on a sorrel Foxtrotter.
Red ford pickup and white Sundowner trailer.  Stop
by and say hello.

By the way, this is an excellent ride.  Beautiful scenery
including the top of Black Mesa and views of the
Black Canyon of the Gunnison.  Ride management is
great too.

Pamela Bertin
Crawford, CO