Fwd: Coverage of Distance Events

 I sent a request to "Horseworld"  ( the TV show) regarding covering distance
events.  This was the reply.  I wonder if they would give it more
consideration it they heard from lots of ridecampers...........it would be
nice to have WEG, Tevis, Outlaw Trail or the Old Dominion covered.

Kath
Jupiter, Fl

---- Begin included message ----
Kathy,

Horseworld covers all breeds and disciplines.  Some other viewers have
suggested distance/endurance riding too.

We would be happy to consider coverage of one of the events you
mentioned. (for next year)  I guess the pieces of the puzzle just haven't
included distance lately.

Thank you for a great suggestion that we will keep in mind!

Ursula Richter
Horseworld
---- End included message ----