Farm and horses for sale

My husband and I are hoping to sell our farm atop the Blue Ridge
Mountains to move closer to our jobs. It would be perfect for a serious
endurance person.

We also have 3-year-old fillies with 3-5 months under saddle and a
yearling
colt to sell before we move. If interested, please inquire off the list.

Our hostess said I would not wear out my welcome by posting
this....Thanks!

Susan Felker
Black Ridge Arabians
http://www.swva.net/blackridge