saddle pads

I have been using a sportsmed gel pad for years and love it, and the horses
love the way it feels.  The only problem is they are hot, and tend to
retain heat.  I really like using it during my training rides but am
looking for a good performance pad that I can use during competitions.  I
have heard pretty good things about Sharon Saare's scrubber pad, and was
wondering what experiences anyone has had with them.

Thanks, Becky Huffman