Equine Insurance in Canada?

I am very interested in AERC offering equine insurance, but would it be
available to Canadian members? So many things like that don't seem to
cross the border!

Also, those of you who are very pleased with your insurance, could you
please e-mail me your companies name and phone number so I can ask them
if they will cover Canadians.

Hopefully, now that the courts have told Quebec they can't leave Canada,
the Canadian dollar will pick up a bit (right now at 0.65 US) and I can
afford the rates!

Thanks,
Kelli in Manitoba
and three very precious horses which no amount of money would replace.