From: Peet Diederichs <Peetd@ktc.kolosus.co.za>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Friday, August 21, 1998 2:40 AM
Subject: Info on easyboots.....

I'm an endurance rider from South Africa.

We don't know anything about easyboots and would like to know more about them. Maybe a picture/diagram or two and explanation of how they work and their advantages.

Our rides are very streneous on the horses hooves since most of them are in mountenous terrain.

Any help will be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Peet

PS We have a bit of a time difference remember.....