Re: painted easyboots

>>Painted them orange instead (they do come in red/orange now-
>What did you use to paint them with?  Anything I have used comes off

Wouldn't help much to have a red boot in the Appalachians in the fall.  I
put some surveyer flagging on mine...color according to the time of year.
 Pink in the spring, blue in the fall...

I like it gaudy.  Makes it easy to catch a glimpse of when I glance down
to see if they're still there.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]