velcro

Hi All,

I was just putting all my shipping boots in the laundry and discovered a
really easy way to get the fleece fuzz out of the velcro so it will stick
like new. My cats have a very fine-toothed flea comb that just works so
well to dig all the fuzz out of the velcro. Now maybe the boots will stay
on the horses' legs and not end up trampled on the floor of the trailer!

Patty

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]