Re: Too Old??

Mike Chadwell of Moorehead, KY is still riding and
occassionally competing (on shorter distances) his
26 year old POA.  This sturdy little gelding's
(Scamp) mother just passed away this past
winter...

I have known Mike for 20 years and rode with him
on one of Scamps' first rides and my first in
Kentucky in 1978.  Scamp had the notion to buck,
particulary at the beginning of a ride.  It was
all Mike could do to stay on.  Scamp no longer
bucks, is a seasoned competitor and great camper.

A salute to Scamp and Mike Chadwell...Mike is
always there for the riders at a ride...supplying
the water truck, helping with parking, pulling out
stuck rigs, etc.

Teddy (in Ohio)