Too Old??

    I don't think he's too old Angie.  As long as he is conditioned I think he would be fine.  I did LDs on my mustang/quarter palomino from about 22 to 25.  He was in great shape because I had previously done some NATRC competitive rides on him and started out in my first LD ride at the age of 22 at 7000'.  He placed 8th.  I finally had to put the old guy down due to an impaction and miss him greatly but those ole guys are the best in my mind.
Janet