Re: Stifle???

my pony had similar movement when I put a bare biothane girth on him for the
first time.  See how she goes with treatment of the sores and a fleece or non-
slip girth cover, but also have your vet check it out.  Meanwhile, use mild
liniments and massage to decrease muscular soreness and joint discomfort.
Warming up for 10-20 minutes in an open feild or arena might also help.  If
you're out on the trails again and she acts the same way, turn around and go
home to decrease the chances of further injury.  Hope this helps.

--Sara
Two Lake Farm