Re: Tracy's moving nightmare (long)

Hi everyone! I see Cheryl shared my grand (not!) adventure with you all
so I  Just thought I would let you all know that we did <finally> make
it to Idaho and have just moved into our new home. I also have a new
email addy...zebella@northrim.net

The horses are loving the cooler weather and the knee high grass, rare
things in Arizona! :)

I went up to watch the Soldier Mnt ride, and met several folks from
ridecamp <waves to all>  the ride was in some really beautiful country,
and I hope that it will be put on again next year, especially since it
is less than 30 min from the ranch! :)  The ride was much smaller than
the norm in the SW region, but it seemed to lend a much nicer, family
type atmosphere to it all.  Everyone was very nice and I can't wait to
meet up with you all on the trail.

I am hoping to make it to Old Selam at the end of September, I was told
that it was a nice, easy ride.  If you see us, please come on over and
say hi....our rig will still have Arizona tags on it, so we should be
easy to find!

Hopefully I can find a competent farrier that will actually come to the
ranch before then and save myself a 100 mile round trip to haul to one!

Thanks to all of you who sent notes to me via Cheryl, she forwarded them
to me yesterday. There were so many, I may never be able to answer them
all!  Nice to know that folks care!  Sure could have used a whole bunch
of ya when we were  around Ely, NV! :)  There just ain't nothin quite
like breaking down on the road with 2 horses, 5 dogs, 3 cats and a
parakeet!

Thanks again!

Tracy Stampke