Equitation-training mailing list

From: Adolph Schmidt
Email: adolphs@usa.net

  I have begun a new mailing list. I would appreciate it if you could list it on
  Haynet.

  Please excuse this slight intrusion. I'd like to invite you to join the
  equitation training list. It is dedicated to interaction between
  professional trainers and riders wishing to learn more from these people.

  All methods of riding are welcomed but the slant is decidedly on dressage
  and performance horses.

  To join visit the website for the list at
  http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/equitation1 for instructions

  or

  go to http://www.onelist.com

  use the left frame to the link find a list
  click on animals
  click on horses
  page down until you find the equitation training list and subscribe
  following the instructional links.

  The list is unmoderated and hopefully will provide interaction between
  international experiences. I am from Brazil.

  This is a one time message and will not be repeated.

  Adolph