Re: Is spook proofing possible?

In a message dated 98-08-16 00:51:44 EDT, horsetrl@ctaz.com writes:

<< I've had 30 straight training days put on him and the trainer says he's
"well broke" >>

NO horse is well-broke in 30 days.  Well-broke requires miles and miles of wet
saddle blankets on the trail, trailer training, hobble-breaking, and many,
many other things.  Yes, this horse would likely benefit from going with other
horses.  Take your once-a-month riders and plod along with them--that's good
for him at this stage.  I like to pack mine when we mark trail--they learn an
awful lot following our "good" broke horses.

Heidi