Re: UPDATE on sweating, dry spots & saddle fit

>From what I have observed, the time & degree of damage from pressure
spots at the withers, is directly related to whether the white hair goes
away.

It is my experience that if pressure spots are caught immediately &
eliminated; frequently the white spots may be gone with the next seasons
new hair coat.  However, I have also seen 1 long ride create a white
spot from a very bad fit that didn't go away.

My vet tech friend swears by Novalsan for any skin damage problems.
Also helps with ground sores (fetlocks/hocks/hips/injuries).  It is
water soluable and much easier to work with than oil based RX.

Good Luck!  Cindy