Re: UPDATE on sweating, dry spots & saddle fit

>The white hairs are still there, of course, and I guess they always will be,
>but at least the sores appear to be healing.

My gelding also developed white hairs due to a poorly fitting saddle.  We
stopped using that saddle last fall, and the white hairs are all gone
now--perhaps it depends on the severity of the damage.

When I bought him two years ago he also had two parallel white lines across
the bridge of his nose, as though he'd worn a dirty or too-small halter.
Very, very slowly those are growing fainter.

Cindy Eyler