Re: Longer Tevis Winning Time

The Trail was 1.5 miles longer and the times thru Francisco's were like
1997.  Things slowed down after Lower Quarry.  The vets thought the horses
looked better at Foresthill than they ever had.  The completion rate was
55.25% ... best for many years.  The TOUGH Trail takes its toll on time.

All stats will follow soon.

Larry Suddjian, Ride Director
http://www.foothill.net/tevis