Congratulations to all who finished the Tevis

Hi to all again!
Congratulations to all those riders who completed the Tevis,I only got my
computer back last night(it crashed again this time the hardrive had to be
replaced) and was delighted to read about 350 messages and stories about
the Tevis.Have a quick question to ask does anyone have Potatoes eMail if
so please mail to me privately ,have a International rider from South
Africa who rode and completed the Tevis in 1994(I think ) on one of his
horses who wants to congratulate him.Anyone out there remember Claire Amm
,I think she came in 9th or 10th that year on one of Potatoes horses.
Ok thats all from me for now!
Bye
Kathy
http://196.7.177.40/aht/