Wanted: english trail, or endurance saddle

From: Jennifer Smith
Email: ladybug@lewiston.com

I am still looking to buy a english trail, or endurance saddle. I would like to find a Paragon, or Marathon, but am open to all styles. I would even consider a comfy all purpose. Must be in good condition, and have been well taken care of. Must have a medium to wide tree. 18" seat, or if the seat is not padded, 17 to 17 1/2" seat.

Hey, even if some of you don't have a saddle for sale, but have suggestions of one that you have really liked. I would love to hear from you. I am having a little trouble fitting my mare. The gullet on a lot of saddles at the cantle is so narrow. Thanks, please e-mail me at ladybug@lewiston.com