Re. Speak your mind thang!!!

I know there is a mix up here about who posted what message and what they
meant and who it was to etc. etc. I'm so confused over here on my little
island off the coast of Europe.

However, one thing to me is clear whether people are opinionated or not,
correct or inccorrect, black, white, yellow or polkadot, from the US or not
- NO ONE SHOULD TELL ANYONE THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOICE THEIR
OPINION.

Antoinette you have a big heart probably as big as Texas - it's not easy to
apologise.

Peace, love and three cheers for free speech.
Annette