Thumbnail Photos of Tevis

    Wonderful photos! I'd like to say thanks to everyone who contributed
to the great shots and putting them on the 'net. It must have been lots
of  hard work. I've only ridden small segments of the Tevis trail...and
loved seeing the shots of Cougar Rock........Yehaw!!!
    One question:  I heard tell of a "Thumbnail Utility" that I assumed
created an index of the photos and thumbnail and linked to the larger
images. I can't remember who mentioned it. If anyone has any ideas on
where I could download something like this, please respond directly to
me, (as this is not endurance related! ;-O
    Thanks!
--
Deanne Del Vecchio
delvecchio@geocities.com