Re: WORKING AND RIDING

In a message dated 8/12/98 10:56:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time, smw@sos.net
writes:

<< Or is it entirely possible to condition a horse and work full time?  I
 have wonderful trails within 20 minutes drive time of my home, but
 during the winter months daylight hours are at a real premium  >>
Most of the people I know work full time jobs and train at least one if not
more horses.  We ride in the dark in the winter.......Maryben