Re: Riding adventures

OK folks forgive me for changing the subject, one that has probably been gone
over many times. I remember these discussions last year when I checked in on
Ridecamp, but have been away from ridecamp for a while.

Saddles: how is Orthoflex rating with you all? That was my last saddle. I was
happy for the most part. Then I tried out the newest rage, a Boz. I thought it
pinched at the shoulder. What is the general consensus of the Sportsaddle? Are
there any new panel saddles like Orthoflex?

Last..what saddles were the Tevis riders using? Anyone know?

Thanks
Kathleen (been isolated on a rock in the pacific)